We Are Seeking Volunteer Travel Concierges
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE:
- Smart and Experienced
- Good with People
- Absolutely Loves Children
- Born Leaders
- Problem Solvers
- Champion for those impacted by Autism
Come join us as a Volunteer Travel Concierge and provide one-on-one personal support to adults and families impacted by Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our volunteers are compassionate, committed individuals – professionals, retirees, tradespeople, and others from all backgrounds who understand the needs of those impacted by Autism. You’ll travel free as their travel concierge while providing invaluable support before, during, and after their trip.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Assistant Travel Concierge’s primary duty is to ensure our most prestigious clients are provided with the utmost professional, timely, accurate, seamless travel experience that begins at the time of the initial reservation and does not end until the travel concierge and guests return home. The goal of the travel concierge is to provide total peace of mind, so our clients can forget about the stressful details and just focus on enjoying their vacation. Our Assistant Travel Concierge also looks out for our client’s safety and comfort by anticipating any hiccups that may occur and navigating around them.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Assist tour group leaders in addressing customers’ needs.
- Assist tour leaders with guest check-in and roll calls.
- Assist children with autism spectrum disorder before, during, and after travel.
- Assist tour leaders with the collection and disbursement of tips.
- Fulfill customer requests, conduct errands, coordinate travel needs with our Sensory Travel Specialists, and various other personal service requests.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs, etc.).
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for refunds.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Extensive experience caring for adults and children on the spectrum.
- Time and flexibility to travel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus.
- The ability to manage all levels of behaviors or functioning abilities of all types of developmental abilities.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends is a plus.
- A minimum 4-year degree relating to child development, autism, and/or behavior specialist.
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
- Has worked across products on both web and mobile travel modules.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU:
- Unless you think you have a passion and empathy for individuals with ASD.
- Unless you think you are excellent at communication.
- Unless you think you have the time and talent to invest in this venture.
- Unless you think you understand Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Unless you think you have an immense passion for creating something dynamic and new.
- Unless you think you are the superhero that we are looking for.
- If you still think it’s for you, then get in touch as soon as possible.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
At Senzorna, we are on a mission to become the world’s best — and most fun — place to book autism-friendly travel. By leveraging talented minds and unique services, we aspire to become a world-class entity designed to help our special customers spend less, worry less, fear less, and travel better.