We Will Not Sell Your Information
We value the trust of our community, so we want to make sure that anyone in California understands their privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
What Information Do We Collect and Share?
To make sure the content and ads you see are tailored to you, we collect and share information with 3rd party ad networks through cookies. Even though there is no actual money exchanged for this information, it is still considered the “selling” of information under CCPA laws because we are sharing personal data.
What if I log in to Senzorna.com with a 3rd Party After I Opt-Out?
If you opt-out and then log in to Senzorna through a 3rd party like Facebook or Google, that 3rd party will be collecting your information.
What if I Want to Share Senzorna Listings on Social Media?
When you give any 3rd party platform like Facebook access to Senzorna, you’re allowing them to collect your personal data.
Reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Opt-Out? If you have an account with us, login to your account to opt-out of your account.
- Learn More About Senzorna
- 1Papaya – Our Parent Company
- Contact Us
- Corporate Responsibility
- Protect Your Travel Investment
- Sensory Travel Specialists
- Senzorna Travel Difference
- Travel Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ’s – Hotel Reservations
- FAQ’s Disabled Travelers
- Frequently Asked Questions – Commercial Flights
- Frequently Asked Questions – Cruise Experiences
- Frequently Asked Questions – Tours
- Frequently Asked Questions – Vacations
- Why Book With Us
- Our Credentials
- Client Testimonials
- Privacy Statement
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Customer Support