Website Accessibility Policy
The purpose of this Website Accessibility Policy is to outline the commitment of Senzorna, LLC., to providing an inclusive and accessible online experience for all users, including those with disabilities. This policy establishes guidelines for ensuring the accessibility of our website in accordance with relevant accessibility standards and regulations.
This policy applies to all digital content and services offered on Senzorna.com and Senzorna.com and associated web properties owned and operated by Senzorna, LLC.
3. Accessibility Standards
Our website is designed and maintained in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA as set forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
4. Accessibility Features
To ensure an inclusive digital experience, we implement the following accessibility features:
- Text Alternatives: All images, videos, and non-text content are provided with alternative text descriptions to ensure users with visual impairments can understand the content.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website can be navigated using keyboard-only controls, enabling users who cannot use a mouse to access all features and functionalities.
- Readable Fonts and Contrast: We use fonts and color contrasts that are easy to read and distinguish for users with visual impairments.
- Resizable Text: Users can adjust the text size using browser settings without loss of content or functionality.
- Focus Indicators: Interactive elements are designed to have visible focus indicators, allowing users who rely on keyboard navigation to understand their current location on the page.
- Video and Multimedia Accessibility: Videos include captions and audio descriptions to make them accessible to users with hearing or visual impairments.
- Forms and Controls: Online forms and user interface controls are designed to be usable by screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- Consistent Layout and Navigation: The website follows a consistent and organized layout, making it easier for users with cognitive disabilities to navigate and comprehend.
5. Ongoing Monitoring and Testing
We are committed to regularly testing and monitoring the accessibility of our website. This includes:
- Regular Audits: Conducting regular accessibility audits using automated tools and manual testing to identify and rectify any accessibility issues.
- User Testing: Engaging users with disabilities to provide feedback on the accessibility of our website and incorporating their insights into ongoing improvements.
- Third-Party Services: Ensuring that third-party services and integrations used on our website also meet accessibility standards.
6. Accessibility Training
Our design, development, and content teams receive training on creating and maintaining accessible digital content. This includes training on using assistive technologies to better understand the user experience.
7. Reporting Accessibility Issues
Users who encounter accessibility issues on our website are encouraged to contact our accessibility team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-559-712-0044. We are committed to addressing reported issues in a timely manner and providing appropriate solutions.
8. Continuous Improvement
We are dedicated to continually improving the accessibility of our website based on advancements in technology and best practices. This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to ensure its relevance and effectiveness.
This Website Accessibility Policy is in line with applicable accessibility laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
10. Contact Information
For any questions, concerns, or feedback related to website accessibility, please contact:
Kelley McAbee at email@example.com or call +1-559-712-0044.
11. Effective Date
This policy is effective as of 24 August 2023.
2491 Alluvial Ave., Suite 5
Clovis, CA 93611
Home Full Page